Can't upgrade plugins, getting errors in the log that start with:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "AO_6384AB_FEATURE_METADATA_AO_ID_seq" does not exist
Everything else seems to work OK...
Yan,
Can you tell us your current Confluence version, and the version you upgraded from? Please also confirm your PostgreSQL version.
Lastly, let us know exactly which steps you took to perform the upgrade.
Regards,
Shannon
I am running version 6.8.2, upgraded from a very recent version... 6.8.0 I think.
--------------------------Database Information--------------------------Database Dialect: com.atlassian.confluence.impl.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialectDatabase URL: jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/confluencedbDatabase Driver Name: org.postgresql.DriverDatabase Driver Version: 42.1.1Database Name: PostgreSQLDatabase Version: 9.6.6Database Latency (ms): 0
For the upgrade, I executed the .bin file and followed all the prompts.
Thanks,
Yan
Thank you, Yan.
So, it does seem there's an issue with the current database, so let's try this.
Let me know how it goes and if you have any questions.
Hi Shannon,
Unfortunately, this will not work. I don't have the 6.8.0 installation files and perhaps too rashly deleted the backup I took before the upgrade.
Additional information:
The add-ons are actually up-to-date. I uninstalled them (no error) and re-installed them (same error). Yet, they all seem to work correctly.
Thank you,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.