Hi,
I am looking for Jira Service Desk rest api to edit issue field "Summary".
I looked at existing doc, but couldn't find rest api to edit issue field for Service Desk project.
Thanks,
Mansi
If you want to edit the Summary field of an issue, you should use Jira Server Rest Api.
PUT /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}
@Alexey Matveev I tried that but its throwing this error: { "errorMessages": [], "errors": { "summary ": "Field 'summary ' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown." } }
This field is on the edit screen. so not sure what else does it need?
Make sure that your user has privileges to edit the issue.
User has privileges to edit this issue but somehow summary field is not saving changes even if I made that change on screen.
No error or anything, but changes are not saved.
any idea?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.