I'm new to Atlassian capacity management and my company decide to move from EPM to Atlassian environment without making a proper fit and gap analysis.
Work well for small dev team, I'm a huge fan, but when it's come to corporate I have a relatively small experience.
We manage the capacity of more than 600 employees, in operation/support and in project/programs.
We deliver in Agile, in waterfall and in between with essantially people in a strong matrix with no dedication to projects.
Here is a standard project assignation
Project manager :20%
PCO: 5%
Analyst : 40%
Architect : 10%
Dev : 70%
As of now, every discussion seems to focus on dedicated team, in small/medium groups.
Does anyone have done capacity management with Atlassian tools(Marketplace included) to achieve what EPM can do in that field ?
- Every people have to submit their time / by project / by task - Even for ops
- Every project manager have to submit projection for at least a year
- All projection of material and external services must be present for at least a year
..... and some other requirement but this is the big picture.
Thanks