Hi,
Any ideas why duplicate custom fields on the JSD portal create issue screen are shown?
Fields have identical id numbers...
Many thanks!
//B
Hi Bojana,
Could you please clarify what do you mean by "duplicate custom fields on the JSD portal"?
This way, I can better understand your problem and how to help you.
Hi Gabriel,
Custom fields are shown twise on the portal create issue screen.
E.g. "Customer name" and below again the same field "Customer name".
@Bojana Vasic, have you made sure that in fact you don’t have two custom fields by that name? If there are two fields then I expect they are both exposed to the portal.
No, I do not have two fields... this is probably a bug... almost all custom fields are shown twise. Any idea?
Thanks!
sure sounds like a bug. is this cloud or server? I expect you will need Atlassian support to assist w/ this one and suggest opening a ticket. @Gabriel Senna any further thoughts on this.
I'm also affected by this bug no idea how to fix it...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.