RTO = Recovery Time Objective
RPO = Recovery Point Objective
Does anybody knows them or how to find them ?
These are not things you can just state, and even if they were, they're not things the software would state. These are goals that should be set by your users.
Imagine I've got a couple of clients using the Atlassian stack who are thinking of recovery in the face of a problem (I've got way more than "a couple", but I'm trying to keep it simple).
One is happy with the loss of 1 hour's data if their users are able to resume using the service at the end of that hour.
The other cannot afford any data loss, but is ok if it takes 1 day to recover it.
These people have totally different RPO and RTO needs, and the software in use is irrelevant. We can't tell you "knows them or how to find them" because those values are up to your users, not the software they use.
You'll find the response to your question on the following page : https://www.atlassian.com/trust/security/data-management
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.