Hi guys,
I have problem with my JIRA 7.7.1 and Confluence 6.1.1 with attachments preview.
If I look on preview I have bad letters.
Can you help me with this?
Than you!
Are you using Linux? There was a documented problem on some Linux environments, like redhat and centos where certain font packages could have been removed by a system update. As a result some pages in Jira and Confluence can show very strange characters. I have not seen this effect attachments at all, but I am curious to see if you can try the steps in
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-ui-shows-unreadable-text-or-nothing-on-captcha-and-some-gadgets-due-to-missing-fonts-941590036.html
yum install ghostscript yum install dejavu-fonts-common yum install dejavu-sans-fonts yum install dejavu-sans-mono-fonts yum install motif
And then restart the applications to see if this helps. If it does not, could you gather a full page screenshot so we can better see this problem.
Andy
Hi Andrew,yes, I m using Centos 7.4 and this packages I have installed..I restarted Confluence, but this not help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.