Hi,
Is it possible to add the "link" field to the create issue form so that when creating a new issue you can link it to an existing issue without having to do this after the issue has been added. I've taken a look but I can't see it anywhere.
Kind regards,
Andrew.
If I read the ticket linked above, it will be available in Jira 4.4. Since Atlassian has updated their own public Jira to version 4.4, it is lickely to be released soon.
Not possible in any nice way... this relates to the "link issue" UI not being available as a custom field. Have a look at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-6748 and related tickets.
You could have a text field where the user enters an issue ID, and you link it in a post-function, but it's not nearly as user-friendly.
True... that will be useful.
Thanks Jamie
Thanks Thomas.
Just to let you all know, Jira 4.4 is available for download!
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/JIRADownloadCenter.jspa
I've already finished issue picker for custom Field -> https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/6016/custom-field-data
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.