I would love to be able to drag and drop events within a single day on a calendar so that they display in the order that I want them to (these are all-day events). Is there a way to do this without using a workaround with the times?
hi @Vicki Allpress Hill,
Follow below steps.
1. Click Week view of your calendar
2. Drag the even set in to all day event in to the preferred time slot
hope this helps
Reference : Team Calendars for Confluence Server documentation
Wow, thanks for quick reply! This actually does work for me with a 3rd step! The 2nd step gets them all in order but applies time slots to them, which I don't want. BUT (and maybe this is what you meant), when I drag them BACK again to the all day area, they drag back into the right order! So appreciative of your assistance.
I guess i am not clear about your requirement. may I ask you what are steps you are following?
Basically I need them to still be "all day" events. But I have multiple all day events on each day. I therefore don't want them to have times allocated. BUT I do want to be able to view them in a particular order. I followed your 2 steps above to get them in the right order by putting them each in a time slot. And then I dragged them all back up to the "all day" area and this time they were in the right order. Does that make sense? In any case my problem has been resolved with this workaround.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.