Hi Bruno,
If you access the below link, you can access the add-on and visualize it's price.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin/cloud/pricing
Besides that, you can install and use an trial for 30 days, where you can cancel it anytime.
Good Morning,
My question wasn´t answered. Could you please check it?
Thanks,
Bruno.
I don't think it's a part of the cloud version of Tempo. Can't seem to find it either.
Doesnt seem to be available in Cloud version....
Beware of cloud version... ALOT is missing compared to the server version, and has been for quite a while.
I dont find it in the cloud version. The lack of it, does not allow us to set pricing individualy per client or account. Therefore the whole cost estimates are innacourate
Is there no concept of billable rate? I understand wanting to vary the rate by client or account but putting that aside for the moment, does the notion of billable rate, even if it is global across client and/or account not exist at all? If that is true that seems like a huge gap of functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.