Could some one please help in how to prefill Summary Field before issue has been even created. This should happen a particular project but not on all projects.
Hi Naveen,
You can use the Default values plugin for Jira to achieve this.
You can set default values per project or issue type.
More info here >> https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gebsun.plugins.jira.defaultvalues
You can use Behaviors for this.
Hello @Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_
It's me again .
I am using below behaviours script
def summary = getFieldById("summary") if (! summary.getValue()) { summary.setFormValue("abc")
It works fine, but when i change the project the value abc sticks to summary field.
Is there any correction so i can avoid that happening?
I am looking to achieve this only on one project.
I think I could not understand the main point but if you need to add project control you can use following statement
def projectKey = issueContext.projectObject.keyif (projectKey.equals("PRJ") { // ...}
@Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_
I am sorry i couldn't explain you properly. When i use the code which i pasted above, the summary field gets pre-populated when i am on create form for the project CMR because i have selected the workflow related to CMR project in behaviours to act upon.
But when in the create screen if i change the project value which is using different workflow other than CMR the summary field shows that default value which we set in screenshot1 and also makes the field optional as shown in screenshot2.
Here am looking to implement this only on one project which is CMR. Please suggect me what can be done here to achieve desired functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.