Hey, I am using a simple Kanban board to manage a project that is acting on many different applications. I have Stories with subtasks. Tried to avoid subtasks but ended up needing them.
Each application is an epic and I configured my swimlanns as epics. Looks great.
My issue is that I want to use an assignee filter, so that the team can see what everyone is working on.
Problem is how subtasks are shown when the subtask has a different assignee than the parent story. The subtasks get dumped into 'Issues without epics' and it is very difficult to relate.
Thought I'd try a dashboard that would show stories and subtasks for each team member, but I cannot find a way to include the parent story depending on the subtask query.
I am writing pure JQL, there is probably a plugin that can do this.
Anyone got any suggestions? I'f really like to use the Kanban board, but would use dashboard if I must.
Oh, what about swim lane by team member - but can I gather the stories together by epic inside the swim lane?
I should say we are using the cloud version.
Thanks for listening.