In Jira, selecting Issues, shows me a list of filters that I assume I have created or looked at.
How do I reduce what it is showing?
There is a lot on there that I don't want.
Cheers,
Andrew
Hey Andrew, welcome to the community!
I'd suggest revisiting your filter and narrowing it down with JQL. Do you need help locating the issue navigator with JQL bar?
Hi Meg,
Thanks for replying. Just to make it clear - this is the list I want to reduce. Please see image below. If you can highlight where I can revise the filter for this I would be grateful.
Thanks,
You will need to 'un-favorite' each of these items in your full filter list by clicking the star next to the filter name.
Blue star is a 'favorite' and will show up in your shortlist. Star outline has not been marked as a favorite.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.