When I log into Jira, I always get the same dashboard.
I no longer care about this dashboard and want to change it - how do I go about it?
Regards,
Andrew
You can select a new dashboard from the publicly shared ones, or create your own. More info on how to accomplish this is here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-dashboards-764478209.htmlOn the right hand side there are other articles about how to add gadgets, configuration options, etc. Let me know if you have any questions.
<removed>
Hi Ryan,
Thanks for replying. I have created several Dashboards. What I am looking for is somewhere that I can set the option - this is my default dashboard that I see when I log on. I couldn't see that in the article, nor in the "Manage Dashboard" section. Am I missing something here? Let me know
Thanks,
Hi Andrew,You can go to the Manage Dashboards section, and you should see the outline of a star to the left of the dashboard name. By clicking that, you favorite the dashboard. Whatever favorite dashboard you have selected, that will display by default next time you log in.
Hi Andrew, have you had any luck with this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.