Hi, I am playing with Jira's workflows for first time and I have a problem to achieve a specific behavior.
I have two projects A and B. Lets say the project A is mine and have full control on it, B is completely decoupled from A, it doesn't know anything about A and I don't have any control on it.
Both projects use different workflows and screens but they use the same issue statuses: Open, In Progress, Blocked, Code Review, QA, Resolved
The basic relationship is:
- A depends on B
- B doesn't care about A
Because of this relationship we have issues in project A marked as blocked by issues in project B. By blocked I mean: status set to Blocked and added issue link of type 'blocked'.
What I want to achieve is to automatically reopen blocked tickets in project A once all their blockers (some of them might be from project B) gets resolved.
To achieve that I added Linked Transition post function to the QA -> Resolved transition in project A.
Here is the setup:

But... Since this post function is only in project A's workflow, blocked tickets will be reopen only if the blockers are from project A.
What I want to achieve should work for both projects, if I share the A's workflow to project B or if I clone the post function to project B. But... none of both options is possible because of one or another reason.
Instead of transition post function I should most probably use a transition trigger or something similar, but all triggers I see are only for crucible and I cannot find a way to define custom triggers.
Is there are a way to achieve such workflow only by editing project A's configuration and without touching the rest of the projects nor adding web hooks?
Thanks!