Hi,
Would appreciate any help anyone can offer - I setup a project a year+ ago where we needed to restrict view/browse access to issues based on their status in the workflow (i.e. one usergroup cannot see issues before they have been approved past a certain stage).
After some investigation, it looked like this could be done by adding permissions to each workflow step property, i.e.
- property key=jira.permission.browse.group property value=my group
(https://www.j-tricks.com/tutorials/permissions-based-on-workflow-status)
And we tested this at the time - when logged in as users from the other restricted group, they were unable to view the issues which were in the restricted workflow steps... yey.
But I've become aware that those users are now able to view the details of those issues. I've no idea what could have changed since setup to affect this - but effectively it looks like this command doesn't work any more? I've also tried:
- property key=jira.permission.browse=denied property value=restricted group
But this doesn't appear to work either...
Need to find a solution pretty quickly... any thoughts on where I've gone wrong?
Thanks!
Jon