Hi,
I have the following "Custom script post-function" Groovy code
def issueLinkManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueLinkManager()
List<IssueLink> innerLinks = issueLinkManager.getInwardLinks(issue.getId())
List<IssueLink> outerLinks = issueLinkManager.getOutwardLinks(issue.getId())
for(issueLink in innerLinks){
def linkTypeName = issueLink.getIssueLinkType().getName()
log.debug(String.format("innerlink: current issuelink type name is %s", linkTypeName))
}
for(issueLink in outerLinks){
def linkTypeName = issueLink.getIssueLinkType().getName()
log.debug(String.format("outerlink: current issuelink type name is %s", linkTypeName))
}
I have an issue PRJ-123 that has Type = "Sub-task".
I click on "Resolve Issue" and I specify:
"Duplicate" for the "Resolution" field
"duplicates" for the "Linked Issues" field
and PRJ-987 for the "Issue" field.
In the logfiles, i see :
innerlink: current issuelink type name is jira_subtask_link
I was expecting to see "Duplicate" instead of "jira_subtask_link" :
outerlink: current issuelink type name is Duplicate
For another issue that is of Type = "Bug", i see the issuelink as "Duplicate".
So how can i find the "Duplicate" issuelinks of an issue that has Type = "Sub-task" ?
Thanks
--Andrew