For support tickets that we submit under support.atlassian.com, is there a way that we can allow other people in our own organizations listed as technical contacts to view the issues? For one of the issues, I had to ask Atlassian to add them as a participant or something. Can we add people ourselves? Or default to everyone listed as a technical contact can see everything submitted by under our corporate account?
You can edit the ticket and add your colleagues under "Cc" field on the "Participants" tab as long as they have an account on SAC.
Do you mean when I edit the ticket, then go to the "Step 3: Participants & Phone Number (Optional)"?
If so, I tried to add their email addresses they used to register their my.atlassian account and it says, "Could not find usernames: <xxxx@xxxxx.com>"
I tried to also add my own, just adds my email address to that list of could not find usernames.
Note that there is a little lock symbol next to the CC box.
You have to provide a valid username. It might be different from the email id. Usually works for me.
Thanks. This worked!
Now that support.atlassian.comruns in Service Desk rather than in native Jira: how do I add another person after I created the support issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.