Where i can diownload JIRA Core Server 7.6.1 archive file ?
Sorry my bad I got the solution. If you can choose OSX to download the tar.gz file.
Thank you guys for your response.
Rishi
Here you are : https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download-archives
I didn't see 7.6.1 version particularly? from the above link.
Hi Rishikesh,
Nice to have you here in our community, welcome!
You can find all Jira versions in the web page below:
You will see that near the version, there is a button to view all versions, then you can select the specific version that you want, and download the specific tar.gz archive file for archive installation.
Cheers,
Pedro Souza.
Hello Pedro Souza,
Thank you for responding back to me, I am in need of JIRA Core archives.
Rishi.
is it ok now?
You can use this link https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/core/update
You can then click the 'view all versions' and click the bottom left box and select '7' in order to see all the 7.x releases of Jira Core.
I need an archive tar file for JIRA Core 7.6.1, I tried all of the links above.
Is it the same file for server and core.
Thanks,
Hello,
I am able to download different versions of JIRA Core tar.gz files but unfortunately not able to download 7.6.1 JIRA Core software. If you find any link please let me know.
I need to make some modifications on configuration files before I install JIRA on my server, but only able to download bin file.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.