I am a long time user and fan of Confluence and have recently moved to a new role in an FDA regulated environment. One of my primary goals is to help convert the existing paper-based document control system to an electronic system. I have looked into several off-the-shelf systems but they are all charging obsurd amounts of money. Given what I know of Confluence, I think that it could be a very sutiable system given that our organization implements the correct procedures around it. With that said I have the following questions;
- Do you know of any existing customers who are using Confluence for Document Management in an FDA regulated environment?
- If so, would they be willing to discuss the validation process with us?
- Is Atlassian Iscompliant to an international quality standard (for example, ISO 9001)? Would I be able to get a copy of any certifcation documents as we would need these in the event that we are audited.
- Would Atlassian be willing to complete and return a vendor audit document to cover our FDA requirements?
- Is there any additional information that you might be able to provide?
I greatly appreciate any and all feedback that you could provide!