We have a workflow for Problem management. In one transition, I have to assign the issue to a problem manager (can be various people) and the problem manager has to "approve" the problem.
That works fine, but then when I resolve the issue I want the issue to be automatically assigned to the previous problem manager.
I was trying to do this with a post function:
"Update parameters of the Assign to role member (JMWE add -on) Funcition for this transition"
and then I select:
"Use selected assignee if changed on the transition screen
Use the assignee selected on the transition screen if it was changed by the user or if it is on "Automatic", otherwise assign to default role member."
The problem managers do not have a specific project role that I can select, so I selected a role that include everyone (all Jira users in the company).
Did not work as I had hoped for. The automatically assigned user is someone not defined as a problem manager, an also has not been mention in the test issue.
Do I need to have a aspecific project role for the problem manager, so that the post function will work correctly?
Can anyone help me with this.
Best regards.
Sigga