Hey everyone, maybe one of you can help me out.
I recently installed Source Tree on my computer, and I like it. Works great on my computer at work (Windows 7 laptop, 1.9 GHz, 4 GB, x64), but at home the program is very glitchy (Windows 7 laptop, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB, x64).
By glitchy, I mean that when I try to stage files, I have to reclick checkboxes several times before they stage (usually no errors here, I just check the box and nothing happens, even if I wait around a couple minutes). And when committing, the Push to <remote>? checkbox keeps flickering disabled/enabled (not like checked/unchecked), and if I do check it and commit & push, it almost always fails. If I commit and push separately, it works fine. When I do push, I still get my remotes flickering in and out. Also, it's very slow, and sucks my resources dry.
In theory, my laptop at work has less power than the one at home, so I feel like it must be something I have done or configured wrong.
So any help with this would be greatly appreciated 