Hi guys!
As per question of this topic: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/All-issues-appear-as-unresolved/qaq-p/725488
I had the same problem, however, I cannot see the bulk change the Resolution option to change?
Can anyone help me on that?
Thanks!
@André SantanaWhat about adding a resolved status to the workflow and add a resolution screen to that last transition so that when you do the bulk move to Resolved you enter the Resolution?
Hi Andre,
Did you try to add to the last transition on your workflow a resolution screen with a resolution field to avoid this issue moving forward?
From reading your comment, it looks like you ran a JQL query to get a list of all issues with resolution = Unresolved
For the bulk change, I am seeing "Transition Issues" as the only way to fix this problem. You will may have to reopen the tickets, and then do a Bulk Change "Transition" option again, you move them to "Done" depending on your workflow and it will ask you to update the Resolution field.
Can you please try it in Dev environment? However make sure to have the Resolution Screen added first.
Hi @Tinker Fadoua! Thanks for your help!
I don't have Dev environment, we are using the cloud instance.
Reopen all ticket will cause a lot of problems, I continue to look for another solution, using bulk change.
Regards,
@André Santana,
Yep I agree with you that once you re-open tickets people will get notified and it will create a chaos.
The change I mentioned earlier was done through a Bulk but let me see if I can find another way of updating the Resolution field.
Also please make sure to add either a Resolution Screen to the last transition or add a post function on your workflow.
I will get back to you...
Best,
Any luck @André Santana with the solution I suggested?
Hi @Tinker Fadoua!
Sorry for the long time to answer! The solution to creating another status works fine, thanks!
@André Santanaplease don;t forget to accept my answer, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you @André Santana!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.