I am newbie to JIRA. I would like to create following filters.
1. Activities not assigned to enggs for current week and next week.
2. JIRA timesheet is not filled by user.
Regards
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching
Pretty much what you are looking for are just advance JQL. Date fields allows you to search by beginning of day/week/month/year. The above link goes into detail what you can or cannot do.
Hope this helps!
It'd be something like...
assignee != enggs AND timespent is EMPTY AND due >= startOfWeek() AND due <= endOfWeek("+1")
I wasn't sure if you meant due this week or next. That's the above. You can change that whatever field is appropriate like updated, resolved, et cetera.
This is assuming that the timesheet auto-populates the time spent field at the ticket level or you're using time tracking. I don't really use it for timesheets; so, I'm not sure if you're talking about something outside the regular time tracking functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.