I am trying to create a workflow in JIRA Service Desk that allows multiple approvals for a change request. I have set this up with the condition that it only transitions the status when there are no pending approvals i.e. all approvers have approved the request. This does works, however the issue I have is if one (or more) of the approvers declines and all others approve, the status is still transitioned. As the owner of the request (and administrator) I need to work with all approvers who have declined to get to a state of approval from all approvers before it is transitions. Potentially I don't need a 'Decline' button but need to receive comments from the approver to create a discussion until they are content to approve. I have been able to reset the status if someone declines but this would require all approvers to approve again which I don't want. Is this possible? or are there any suitable plugins that would handle this?
I have considered use of subtasks but understand the output from subtasks cannot feed into the screens for the requests approvals workflow.
Hopefully I have been able to explain this OK. Thanks in advance.