Hi All,
I jave 2 questions:-
1) Do I need to install jira software along with jira service desk to use jira service desk?
2) As of now, I have installed jira service desk on my linux server with sudo command for 3.11.x version (i.e., installed as a service). when I am going to run start-jira.sh file, I am getting errors. I am using jiraadmin as my user which has sudo rights for the folder where I have kept my setup. using this user I did my installation. After installation, when I tried to run the start-jira.sh I got an error as
"JIRA has been installed to run as jira so please sudo run this to enable switching to that user"
when I run it using sudo command as sudo ./start-jira.sh I got an error as
"Sorry, user jiraadmin is not allowed to execute './start-jira.sh' as root on smtool"
Kindly help me resolve this