My confluence is connected to LDAP server where in we manage all our users and groups.
I had created a group called "confluence-users" in LDAP to make it default group but when ever a new user login's they are getting auto assigned to different "xyz-group" in LDAP (this is showing up in confluence that users added to xyz-group but cannot find users in LDAP server).
I wanted the users to be added to default "confluence-users" group i created in LDAP is there a way ???
I had already tried adding the group to ---> Global Permissions
& as well adding to --->User Directories ---->LDAP Permissions ---> Read only With Local Group ----- and added the Default Group Membership name - "confluence-users" but that didn't work !!
Please let me know if there is a work around for making an LDAP group default for users when they login !
Thanks,
Sai