I was hoping to change the color of a status icon. I'm beginning to believe this isn't possible although I can't imagine why. Thank you in advance.
Hi,
Do you want to change the color of the field "status"? because in the subject you say that you want to change the id of a custom field.
Can you give more & precise information?
cheers
Status icons are simple configurable images. If you don't like the colour of one, replace it with one with a colour you do like.
Yes, I want to change the color. I have no idea how the title of my question turned into "change the id"
Thanks, but how do you change the color? I can't seem to find a format setting. Mind you I am very new to Jira and got thrown into an admin position for it so be gentle.
Upload a new icon in Admin -> Issues -> Priorities
Without the help of a plugin, you cannot do what you want.
Here is a free plugin (available only for server version) and here is a list for plugins in the marketplace.
hope it helps.
Thank you but we are using the cloud version at this time.
Nic, I was looking to change status colors not priorities.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.