The Trello for Gmail add-on is experiencing the same issue recently reported (and resolved) for the Trello Chrome extension here. After installing the add-on and opening an email, I click on the Trello button and then click "Login with Trello". A new window opens with the text "Invalid return_url". Is there a fix in the works for this issue?
Can you try reinstalling the extension and see if it works. The issue should have been rectified in the meantime. If you still encounter any issues, can you drop us a line from your registered email address via trello.com/contact? Thanks!
Thanks, this is working for me now.
Hello,
I have the same problem. I have try to uninstall trello on gmail, to erase the autorisation in order to begin again for scratch, but now, when i install trello ad-on, nothing append, no icon...
Thank's for you help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.