Hi,
I have a request to create a Confluence template from a current page. I copied/pasted the current page while creating the template but I see that it's not exactly the same. What is the proper way to do this?
Thanks in advance.
~JV
Confluence v5.18.16
@Julio Valdez Copy and paste should work. If the paste messes up your formatting, try to copy and paste the code.
Note: Source editor will need to be enabled in Confluence administration.
@Jonathan Smith Thanks for the suggestion. I did as you stated but I still see a discrepancy (broken links; see attached screen shots).
What else do you suggest?
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think you can attach files to a template. I am assuming agenda1 is an embedded file.
Try this:
If you can't attach files to a template I'll inform the requester and leave it at that. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.