So I create a new directory service using jira crowd and I get this error
"Configure Atlassian Crowd Server
Bitbucket can use Crowd for user management: users, groups and authentication.
Connection test failed. Response from the server:
org.apache.http.conn.ConnectTimeoutException: Connect to jira.url:443 [ jira.url/ipaddress] failed: connect timed out" . I don't even use apache, I use a load balancer and the SSL terminates at the load balancer before sending the traffic to the jira server on 7999. I use the default tomcat server on the instance. But I believe the connection jira.url:443 is not getting to the load balancer.
And then I read I need to create a connection between both servers first, which I tried to do in jira administration --> Applications --> application links and noticed a weird thing. When I put the stash url to connect from , it tells me to confirm I want to connect from the stash url to the old url of the server I have just migrated from. Basically I did a DB migration, but the connection linking is seeing the url of the old server and not of the new server.
Is there anyway these two issues are linked or are they independent of each other? Please advise on what to do