How to configure license key and Application link for other application in docker image?We are planning to install Confluence on one of the developer machine. We wanted to ask you how can we generate the developers copy in run time and create the Application for remove application in docker image of confluence.Do we have any official docker image of Confluence?Where does JIRA stores the license key and application link information?
Hi Varsha,
Apologies, but I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to do.
To run Confluence on Docker, you just need to install a supported image and you can use the license that you paid for. No need to configure the license.
If you require a Developer license you can use the following process on how to get a Confluence developer license.
Can you let me know if that helps? If not can you please be more specific about what you need?
Regards,
Shannon
My requirement was how can I configure the license key & application links via scripts or database command, if I don't want to update the license key and application link via Confluence GUI?
If I know how can we configure this without GUI we can update this at run time while creating the docker image.
Where does confluence stores the license key and application link information? Can't we directly update the necessary information there?
Varsha,
I replied to your similar question with this information, but here it is here as well:
Hi Varsha, I'm not familiar with unsupported methods of configuring the license key and application links, but these articles may be helpful for you: How to change the Confluence License in confluence.cfg.xml How to update an Application Link URL manually Have a look there, and see if it meets your needs. Regards, Shannon
I'm not familiar with unsupported methods of configuring the license key and application links, but these articles may be helpful for you:
Have a look there, and see if it meets your needs.
Let us know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.