I am doing "Connecting Confluence to Jira applications for User Management" while viewing the URL.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/connecting-to-crowd-or-jira-for-user-management-229838465.html
I am configuring a JIRA server in Confluence.
I entered the required field value.(See below)
But the 'Save' button is disabled.(See below)
What action will the 'Save' button become active?
Hi @alex seol,
I believe that you need to test the connection first and later on the 'Save' button should become available, provided that the connection test was successful.
Hope that helps,
Marcin Kempa
Looks like you have some permission problems, please make sure that the credentials you've entered for Confluence match with those defined in Jira for the Confluence application.
Best Regards,
I have tested the connection.But an error occurs.(See below)
Please explain.
I solved this problem.I changed the server URL to http://192.168.40.96:8080.(See below)Then, no error.
But I do not know the exact cause.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.