Hi...Anyone know how to export a document to Excel?
Hi Lori,
I haven't seen a way to export from Confluence article to Excel, but you can export to word or PDF.
If you truly need to get that content (assuming a Confluence table) into Excel, you can copy the table in edit mode, then paste in Excel. Copying from read view won't grab the table headers for some reason.
If this is a routine process, you can always save the Excel file in a file list.
If there are other suggestions, please trump mine because I would love to see better functionality between Microsoft Office and Confluence.
Table Filter macro has capability to export tables to CSV.
Thanks so much Jonathan! I ended up cutting and pasting each row into an Excel spreadsheet and feel like I wasted hours on this that I didn't have : (
Oh well. I got it done.
Thanks again.
Lori
I'm really interested in a good solution, too. Haven't found one yet
Already on a search for plugins because I would love to format the tables a little bit more.
Hi @Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_ - definitly gonna try it! That sounds perfect.
Thanks Andrey. Really appreciate it.
Ohhhhh! We have the table filter macro - it worked nicely: Never knew it did that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.