Hello,
I'm currently trying to get up and running with Bamboo hosted in the cloud. That means I have 1 remote agent for now. The scenario is the following.
- Bamboo builds a war on an EC2 instance
- Bamboo should deploy the war on a staging server
For the deployment project I installed a remote agent on the staging server as the Tomcat manager application is not (and should not be) reachable from the outside. Building and deployment works fine.
Problem is now that the remote agent on the staging server is consuming the single remote agent license that I have. Result is that no more builds can be made as long the staging server remote agent is online.
Am I misunderstanding something here or is this simple scenario only possible with at least 2 remote agents?
If so the simplest setup to build and deploy a war for staging and production would already consume 3 agents (1 for each server and 1 for building on AWS).
That said to build and deploy this simple scenario we are in the $100 / month tier already. Pretty soon in the $250/month tier. Without the AWS costs counted.
Any comment welcome 