We have a workflow setup for our project where things that are ready are set to "Ready for acceptance". I.e. ready for our customers to verify/sprint accept everything delivered in the sprint.
The problem is that this setup affects the reports in JIRA (for example sprint report). In some instances we had to postpone the sprint acceptanc tests (issues remain in "ready for acceptance) and we can't close the stories. Resulting in a non completed sprint (but in reality the sprint is completed since the development is done).
Is it possible to set an issue to "done" without setting it to "closed"? I want it to be done from a sprint perspective but not closed from a customer perspective. Should I split our current workflow into two separate workflows to achieve desired result ? One for the team and one for the customer? (see included picture). Any tip appreciated!
/Johan