I have windows 10 installed in my laptop and installed source tree. I have private repository where i want to push my local system changes and want to pull remote repo change in local system.when i am pushing change below text display in show full output box. I am able to push code from gitbash but not using source tree.
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false push -v --tags origin feature/Friends_List_Component:feature/Friends_List_Component
Pushing to git@github.abc.com:abcMovieClub/abc-member-redesign.git
The server's host key is not cached in the registry. You
have no guarantee that the server is the computer you
think it is.
The server's ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 key fingerprint is:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp<removing it for security purspose>
If you trust this host, enter "y" to add the key to
When i searched i found below link.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/The-server-s-host-key-is-not-cached-in-the-registry/qaq-p/138931
Solution:
- Open Command Prompt
- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\tools\putty\plink.exe" bitbucket.org
But in my laptop i did not find above location and tools folder.
C:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\
and there is no tools folder inside source tree.
Thanks.