What is the use of the file : uninstall .
Is it triggered when we run an uninstall?
What if I run the file manually
Hi Vickey!
Could you please clarify the complete file path of this "uninstall" file that you mentioned?
I just checked in a clean 7.9 installation and I was not able to find any file named "uninstall" in my installation or bin folder.
I would like to have the complete file path, so I can make sure to check the exact same file and clarify to you the purpose of this file in the application files.
Kind regards,
Pedro Souza.
Hello,
Its there with all directories ../conf ../bin ../lib ../jre and so on.
-rwx------ 1 uninstalldrwxr-xr-x 4 jredrwxr-xr-x 2 libdrwxr-xr-x 3 confdrwxr-xr-x 3 bindrwxr-xr-x 3 workdrwxr-xr-x 2 logsdrwxr-xr-x 4 temp
Hi Vickey,
Odd, I don't have such file in my regular installations.
Could you please run an "ls -lth" to gather more details from your installation folder including this file and attach the output, and also try to open the file with "vi" to see the content?
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.