I have posted to Confluence Support about creating a customized X Y bar chart, and I thanks Derek for his reponse. He said he understood that I'd like to create "a multidimensional bar graph to show how many Jira tickets are due on each day and how many of each of the tickets that are due, are in each status. The chart macro is not capable of this functionality...
He suggested I post the question to the community, which I am now doing. Below are the screen shots of the graph that results from using Confluence chart macro and the table I want represented in the graph. I hope someone may be able to assist me; I'd greatly appreciate any kind of assistance!
Thank you,
Anne Verville
Hi Anne,
Screenshots are missing. But according to your description most likely it is possible to do with the help of Jira Issues, Pivot Table and Chart from Table macros (Table Filter add-on).
Hi,
I am sorry the screenshots did not appear. Thank you very much for your assistance. I will try those. I am sure that a newer version of Confluence would also help; I'm using 5.9.11.
Thank you again,
Anne
You are welcome! I'll be glad to help with this.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance! I am not very experienced with this. I would like to have the middle column of the table to show as the status on the y axis. I would like to have the due dates show on the x axis. I would like the key number to show as the data. Thank you again!
Key Status Due Date
PMO-383 In Progress 4/23/18
PMO-360 In Progress 4/30/18
PMO-342 Blocked 4/16/18
PMO-340 Done 4/19/18
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.