We are not able to subscribe our Teamcalendar anymore with Outlook.
Yesterday afternoon i updated our ProField-Addon in JIRA from version 4.10.3 to the newest on 5.6.1.
A colleague told me today that i isn´t able to sync the Teamcalendar anymore since yesterday afternoon. I dont know if the ProField-update causes this issue or not. ... But it was the only change at this moment.
I checked the same behavior by other colleagues.
Afterwards i took a look if an update of the Teamcalender is available. We were running version 5.5.4. I updated it to the latest version 6.0.0.
But its still the same. No synchronization is possible. I removed my calendar-subscribtion in order to subsribe it again. But i´m not able to do it.
I choose the ical-format, copy the link and try to subsrcibe the calendar by the follow two ways:
1. Outlook - Calendars -> Context-Menue -> Add calendar -> from the internet...

i copy the subscribtion-link and paste it
and then i confirm with "ok". ... the dialoge close and nothing happend. No new calendar will apear.
2. The second way i try is to subscribe the calendar by the accountsettings -> internetcalendars.

I say new... -> paste the subscribtion-link and confirm my action with the "add"-button
Afterwards i get this error-message. The error-message says: "Outlook is not able to verify or add this internetcalendar. Make sure that the Hyperlink is a valid calendarhyperlink."
We are using:
Confluence 6.0.3 Build 7102
TeamCalendars 6.0.0
JIRA: 7.2.3
ProFields: 5.6.1
Outlook 2013 Home and Bussines
I´m looking forward to get your support to find whats going wrong.
Kind Regards
Knut
P.S. We can subscribe a new created calendar. ... Thats working. But not our old one.
I tried also to export our current calendar into an ical-File and reimport this file into a new calendar. But its still the same. We are not able to subscribe the new reimported calendar. The behaviour is still the same