Hi,
I'm using a machine with Windows 10. Today I've created a new account on bitbucket and then I added a new repository. Once I tried to clone it, the login process gave me the following errors:
Logon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt.
Password for 'https://lavoro@bitbucket.org':
remote: Invalid username or password. If you log in via a third party service you must ensure you have an account password set in your account profile.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://lavoro@bitbucket.org/lavoro/test-laravel.git/'
I tried several solutions:
- create a new password with the "forgot your password" link
- delete the credential by using the "Credential Manager" tool of Windows
- resets the password in OS X keychain (see this post)
- I tried to access another repository on bitbucket with an another account and it worked, so it's not a problem of windows machine but of the bitbucket account...
- I tried to delete the account and created a new one and it didn't work
I'm still getting the same error. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance