Hello -
I have a question regarding moving JIRA Service Desk Issues from one project to another. My company uses the server version of JIRA Service Desk. We work with an IT Support company that uses their own server version of JIRA Service Desk. We currently have many tickets on their system, but we would like to create our own JIRA Service Desk Project in order for us to have more access to our tickets.
Our JIRA Service Desk project is on a different server than our IT Support's JIRA Service Desk project. Is there a way for our team to export all of the tickets from our IT Support's JIRA Service Desk server and import them onto our new project in our server?
Would I maybe have to export all Issues via SQL in their database and import those Issues onto my company's database/JIRA Service Desk project?
Please forgive my ignorance, as I have never had to do anything like this before. Any help/insight would be much appreciated. Thanks.