When I move issue from Backlog to In progress or done it's actually move to another status but not visible until I refresh the screen.
How is your board configured? Do the columns match the status?
Ok, great. Could you describe what the column definitions are for the board?
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- When I move issue (For Ex.DMS-830) from "Selected" to "In Progress", it's showing updated as below snap but not visible in "In progress" column. It will be visible under " In progress" once I refresh my screen.
We don't have any validators and post function. It was working fine till last Monday. In other projects there is no issue even now.. This issue is only in my project.
Ah, I see, sorry, didn't get that earlier.
It is working correctly, it's just that it does not display correctly until you refresh.
What exactly is the behaviour? When you let go of the card after dragging, does it drift back to where it was before, or snap back instantly?
After dragging card it snap back instantly.
Ok. That tells me it's not the workflow, as a "you can't do this" would make the card drift back (quite fast, but you'd definitely see it drift rather than snap)
It sounds like there is some broken javascript in the page. Could you try a different browser? Also, have you got any javascript tweaks in field descriptions or the announcement banner?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.