Hi,
I looked into the marketplace. I failed to find what I need. I am looking for a plugin that could generate quotes within JIRA.
Do you perhaps know any?
Hi @Thabang Phaleng,
Just to clarify, what information do you need to generate a quote and in what form?
My suggestion would be to use the add-on, Xporter, and build your own custom template document (using one of their stock templates as a starting point) that pulls the correct information from a JIRA issue into the template you require.
Hope this helps
Hi @[deleted],
Thanks for the swift feedback.Basic Quote:Person/Resource | Cost Estimate (Charge to client) | Cost Internal | Hours.Alright, thanks. Let me have a look at it.
So you could use the fields;
Great. Looking at the docs at the moment. This looks like a great solution.Thanks Danny!
Hi @Thabang Phaleng
Give a try to Raley Sales Quotes and Purchase Orders app. It allows you to generate a sales quote directly inside a JSM ticket.
Here's an article with more information on how our app works.
Best,
Vladimir | Raley
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.