We all seem to have discovered that the Date Formatter does not work as documented
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-time-and-date-formats-150144.html
So in the meantime, I am trying to find a way to enter the date using the // shortcut
I would like to be able to paste multiple dates into a table and have them use the // date picker format instead of the straight text, but the GUI does not seem to allow that
Pasting // 19-04-2018 only enters "// 19-04-2018'' instead of the format if I were to type // then type 19-04-2018, which then displays the format as "19 Apr 2018"
My apologies for my frustration but dealing with the numerous 'quirks' in confluence is amazingly disappointing in the flexibility of this application, and to make matters worse no one seems to have any interesting if wanting these simple functions to work.
So I am hoping there is someone out there that has figured out a way to enter the dates into a table using the // date formatter.