Hi everyone,
In my organisation we're creating a Release note page for every single app's release to present informations what has been fixed when based on info from JIRA (JIRA issues macro is used). Right now, after every release we manually clone previous release page and edit it to adopt for a new one. It would be perfect If I can create a template, so a user will need to define $version property only and then it would be used in JQL qury e.g. like that:
$jqlQuery = "project = ProjectName and fixVersion in ('$version')"so it could be used by macro like that:
{jiraissues:anonymous=true|jql=$jqlQuery}Unfortunatelly from what I can see in JIRA issues macro doc I can't just use JQL query as macro property.
I'm using Confluence for over a year, but I never treated it more than a documents aggregator and I would like to understand better what it is capable for.
Edit (19/04/2018)
So I managed to use $version in JQL query directly and defined JIRA issue macro like that:
{jira:project = ProjectName AND version = ('$version')}but to do it I needed to start typing $version in a new line and after editor defined it as variable I've wrapped it in {jira:project = ProjectName AND version = ('$version')} , but Confluence won't recognise it as a macro - to do it I need to manually remove "}" at the end of macro definition.