I am working on xxxx tool. In that tool, the columns(TODO, Progress,...)are hard coded using html. Now I need to get those columns dynamically using JavaScript or jquery. How can i do this
Could you explain what this has to do with Jira?
Now I am working on column configuration part. I am working on xxx tool where it depends on jira. Previously the columns in my tool are hardcoded in html. Now I need to generate the columns automatically using JavaScript or JQuery(let's say using array or for loop) in my tool and then I need to use the rest API calls to sync my tool to jira.
I think you'll want to ask that in a forum that's about coding for your tool, it's nothing to do with Jira.
The bit that is Jira related is the get over REST, which we can try to help you with. Where are you stuck on that? What are your calls returning from Jira when you ask it for data?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.