I'd like to have a report/filter that compiles all issues that span more than 1 sprint. This will help give insight into items that were not estimated accurately or continue to get pushed off
Hello,
Did you ever get an answer to this question or determine how to do it on your own? I am also looking for a way to track tickets that have been in multiple sprints to monitor our estimating. Thank you!
I can't think of a way to search for issues that have been in multiple closed sprints, but if they've continued from a previously closed sprint, and are now in the current or a future sprint, you could use:
Sprint in closedSprints() and (Sprint in openSprints() or Sprint in futureSprints()) and issuetype in standardIssueTypes()
I think this would show current or future work that has been in at least one sprint and wasn't completed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.