I am only a Confluence User not an Admin, although I can request the admin to install things on my behalf.
I am creating data in an external application, which is currently being exported as csv and used in Excel.
The client just added 40 users to the system, and they need to be able to read, edit and save the data. Some of the fields I generate are blank for their input.
I've been asked to do this on Confluence pages, but I'm not sure it is possible. Everything I have found suggests I can view data from various sources, but I cannot find anything which would allow me to edit and save it back.
There are no databases involved, but I am looking for ways to do this with either files or a BitBucket repo perhaps, pushing and pulling data from various users.
Can anyone point me in the right direction, give any indications if this is possible, or whether I am trying to do the wrong thing with the wrong tool?
Thanks for your help.