Team,
I want to connect GIT from UNIX. I am struggling to find installation files for UNIX version of GIT. Can someone help to connect GIT from UNIX.
Thanks
Hi David! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'm not sure I understand your message, can you elaborate a bit more? Also, can you clarify which platform are you using (Bitbucket Server or Cloud) so we can assist you better?
Kind regards,
Ana
Hi Ana,
I want connect Bitbucket from UNIX. I need scripts to deploy in UNIX and connect Bitbucket.
Hope this helps.
Hi David, are you using Bitbucket Server or Cloud? I'm still not sure what scripts are you referring to.
If you're new to Bitbucket and want to set up your system, you can follow our instructions at Get started with Bitbucket or Get started with Bitbucket Server. If you have any specific questions about the configuration, please let us know s owe can continue helping you. You can also provide screenshots if you believe those will make us understand your issue better.
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.