I'm running the server version of Jira. At first I tried to set the issue navigator as new home on the profile button in the upper right corner. When I open the menu and click issue navigator nothing happens. The dot is set to the issue navigator but the menu is not closed. After waiting some time I logged out and closed the browser. When I log in again the dashboard is still set as home and the dot in the profile menu is as well set to the dashboard. I tried this a few times, nothing changes. Then I went to my profile and clicked "Clear All Tokens", logged out and closed the browser. After I logged in again the Dot in the profile menu was set to the Issue navigator. However, the dashboard is still the home page. Only if I log out and click the "Log in again" link on the "Logged out" page the issue navigator is opened immediately.
How can I set the issue navigator home page permanently?